We keep on updating and iterating our products, optimizing the structural design and creating a more scientific and reliable slewing drive device.
Analysis of the force of the spur gear slewing drive in the working process
Publish time：2022/09/16 News Views：13
The spur gear slewing drive is mainly driven by a pinion to drive a toothed slewing bearing. Its carrying capacity is mainly considered in two aspects:
- The load capacity of the slewing bearing is mainly determined by the driven workpiece.
- The load capacity of the pinion is mainly determined by the motor or hydraulic motor.
At the beginning of the design, the load capacity of the slewing bearing is reflected in the load capacity of the raceway system, including the raceway structure, the depth of the hardened layer, the size of the rolling elements and the number of rolling elements.
When the spur gear slewing drive is used in different working conditions, the external load and the force load of the rolling elements in the raceway will be different. for example:
- When installed horizontally, the force in the vertical direction is the axial load, and all the rolling elements are subjected to the same direction force and bear the full load.
- When installed vertically, the force in the horizontal direction is the radial load, and a part of the rolling element carries the full load.
- The tilting moment, in the channel, corresponds to the rolling elements on both sides, a part of which carries the full load.
- Generally speaking, the axial load, radial load and tilting moment of spur gear slewing drive exist at the same time, but in different use environments, there will be different emphases.
In the working process of the spur gear slewing drive, the inner ring is fixed to the base, and the outer gear ring is fixed to the turntable, and the transmission of the force is: the motor or hydraulic motor outputs the pinion to rotate, the pinion drives the slewing bearing gear ring to rotate, and the slewing bearing gear ring drives the turntable workpiece to rotate.
In designing spur gear slewing drives, there are two main types of pinions: spur gears and helical gears. The action surface of the normal force of the spur gear is parallel to the end surface, the pinion mainly bears circular force and radial force; the normal force of the helical gear acts on the normal surface, the angle between the normal surface and the end surface is the helix angle, which will generate a vertical thrust. The pinion mainly bears circular force, radial force and a certain axial force.
- Application of slew drive for solar tracker
- Analysis of the main factors affecting gea...
- Why is there noise when the slew drive is ...
- Backlash analysis of spur gear slew drive
- What matters should be paid attention to w...
- What material is the seal on the slewing r...
- How to choose the roller length of the thr...
- Features of high precision same direction ...