We keep on updating and iterating our products, optimizing the structural design and creating a more scientific and reliable slewing drive device.
Which industries and equipment can the slewing ring be used in?
Publish time：2021/07/16 News Views：406
Slewing rings have unique load capacity characteristics, usually used in hoisting machinery, excavators, rotary tables, wind generators, telescopes and tank turrets. Through the improvement of the processing method and the update of the design concept, the slewing ring can be used in smaller size, more complex structure and more precise occasions.
In the machine tool industry, the standard structure of the slewing ring adopts a high-precision level and simultaneously applies a preload to eliminate clearance and reduce vibration. The radial runout and diameter tolerance range of the slewing bearing are within the controllable design range, compact structure, small section size, the diameter can be as small as 50 mm, which prompts designers to start to reconsider the traditional bearing configuration.
Slewing rings are used in crane bearings, lifting crane bearings, stacker and reclaimer bearings, marine crane bearings, shield machine bearings, ladle bearings and other bearings for turntable equipment that are subjected to radial, axial and moment loads.
Slewing bearings have very wide application range, construction machinery is the initial application field of slewing bearings and also the most widely used places, such as earthmoving machines, excavators, dismantling machines, stackers and reclaimers, graders, road rollers, dynamic compactors, rock drilling machines, heading machines, etc.
1. Concrete machinery: concrete pump truck, concrete mixing and placing boom integrated machine, belt type placing machine.
2.Feeding machinery: disc type feeder, sand mixer.
3.Hoisting machinery: wheeled cranes, crawler cranes, portal cranes, tower cranes, truck cranes, gantry cranes.
4.Ground treatment machinery: impact reverse circulation drilling machines, rotary drilling machines, impact rotary drilling machines, rotary drilling machines, reverse circulation rotary drilling machines, forward circulation rotary drilling machines, long spiral engineering drilling machines, submersible engineering drilling machines, static pile pressing-in machines, pile drivers.
5.Engineering ships: dredgers, sand-excavating ships.
6.Special vehicles: bridge inspection vehicles, fire trucks, window-cleaning machines, flat beam transport vehicles, aerial work platforms, self-propelled aerial work platforms.
In addition to various engineering machinery, the application range of slewing rings has gradually expanded. At present, equipment platforms such as port equipment, metallurgical equipment, drilling platforms have begun to use slewing bearings to replace original bearings on a large scale.
1. The use of slewing ring in wind power, wind turbine bearings generally include: yaw, pitch, transmission and other bearings.
2. The use of slewing bearings in the field of solar energy. Solar panels with tracking are a very good solution to increase energy, the slewing bearing has a compact design layout, which is a better choice for solar power generation equipment. The existence of slewing bearings can be seen in solar power plants in various regions of the world.
3. Slewing ring in medical equipment, using the slewing ring developed by the high precision, low noise, long life of a series of medical instrument, slewing bearings have been widely used in the production of large medical equipment such as gamma knives and CT machines.
4.Metallurgical equipment: metallurgical cranes, ladle turrets, steel grabbing machines, clay guns, oxygen blowing devices.
5.Amusement equipment: Ferris wheel, etc.
6.Airport equipment: airport refueling machine, luggage cart.
7.Military equipment: radar, tanks, warships, etc.
8.Robots: palletizing robots, welding robots, manipulators.
9.Parking equipment: tower type garage.
10.Light industry machinery: beverage machinery, bottle blowing machine, packaging machinery, filling machine, rotary bottle unscrambler, injection molding machine, kitchen equipment, CNC equipment (CNC vertical lathe turntable, quenching machine turntable), brick machine, etc.
The use of slewing rings is very wide not only in the industrial field, but also in our daily life. It can be said that it is closely related to our lives. If you need to select or apply calculations, please contact us, the engineers of Unique Transmission will give you professional and detailed answers.
- How to choose the roller length of the thr...
- How often do you add grease to the slewing...
- Comparison of slewing ring and spur gear s...
- Why do slewing bearing gears need to be gr...
- What parts are made of the spur gear slewi...
- How are the slew drives packaged?
- What factors need to be considered in the ...
- The importance of grease to spur gear slew...