We keep on updating and iterating our products, optimizing the structural design and creating a more scientific and reliable slewing drive device.
High precision same direction flange spur gear slew drive test and loading experiment
Publish time：2021/05/19 News Views：179
1. Inspect the core component of the spur gear slew drive is the end face runout of the slewing ring, which is the manifestation of the comprehensive axial accuracy of the slewing ring. If the end face runout is relatively small, it indicates that the plane processing of the slewing bearing is flat and the channel processing accuracy is high. The end-face runout also directly affects the rotation accuracy of the customer’s turntable, which is an important performance parameter of the spur gear slew drive. The end face runout of the precision spur gear slew drive is generally controlled between 0.02mm and 0.05mm according to the diameter of the rotation center. The measured end face runout of SP-I-0941 in the photo is 0.03mm, which fully meets customer’s requirements.
2. The core of the inspection spur gear slew drive is the tooth runout of the slewing ring. The tooth runout of the slewing ring is the embodiment of the slewing accuracy. If the tooth runout is small, it means that the slewing ring has high tooth accuracy and high raceway processing accuracy. The tooth runout directly affects the accuracy of customer’s rotary table, it’s an important performance parameter of the spur gear slew drive. The tooth runout of the precision spur gear slew drive is generally controlled between 0.03mm and 0.08mm according to the diameter of the rotation center. The measured SP-I-0941 tooth runout on the photo was 0.05mm and the corresponding angle error was ≤0.01°.
3. Spur gear slew drive loading test, the loading test is to simulate the customer’s working conditions, apply a certain load to the spur gear slew drive, then rotate the spur gear slew drive, check the rotation flexibility, use the handle to rotate the pinion to drive the spur gear slew drive rotation, check whether the rotation is abnormal. If there is no abnormality in the rotation, push the handle with a dynamometer, measure the starting force of the spur gear slew drive input under load, measure the moment arm of the handle, calculate the starting force of the spur gear slew drive input distance.
(1). Place the assembled spur gear slew drive on the plate, the size of the plate must be suitable and the plane of the plate must be flat.
(2). Place 4 tons of heavy objects on the outer ring of the spur gear slew drive. The heavy objects need to be placed stably.
(3). Prepare the handle and dynamometer.
(4). Measure the moment arm of the handle.
(5). Push the heavy object to rotate the spur gear slew drive.
(6). The handle drives the pinion to rotate, the pinion drives the slewing drive to rotate. Test slew drive rotation flexibility.
(7). Test the input force of the spur gear slew drive with a dynamometer and calculate the starting torque of the input end.
4. After the finished spur gear slew drive is filled with grease, the flexibility experiment is carried out by rotating the handle.
5. Measure end face runout of the finished spur gear slew drive.
6. Use dynamometer to measure the no-load starting torque of the finished spur gear slew drive after adding grease.
7. After the test is completed, a test report will be issued and the installation manual will be placed.
8. Packing and shipping.
- Why do slewing bearing gears need to be gr...
- What matters should be paid attention to w...
- How to process the slewing bearing raceway...
- What are the commonly used types of slewin...
- What are the similarities and differences ...
- Backlash analysis of spur gear slew drive
- Spur gear slew drive housings adopt spray ...
- What parts are made of the spur gear slewi...